Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 10 2010

Movie of the Day: Aang: The Last Airbender

I am infatuated with this show, if I am infatuated with any show. This movie is coming out, and I am Totally and Entirely Thrilled. I thought it was coming, and then Cameron's Avatar came out and I thought we had been mistaken, but no! here it is! We are all going, both families, to the theater when it comes out.

Game of the Day:
Treasure Hunt!
and
Bomb the Ship!
and
Guess Who?,the Pirate Edition.

Food of the Day:
Dirt Cake with a Treasure Map. Thank you! It was so good, and everyone loved it.

This Day in History:
Thomas Paine published (anonymously) Common Sense.
It would do us a little good to review it.

1 comments:

supermadchen said...

I too was excited when I started seeing Avatar signs, and then disappointed when I found out they were for a different Avatar... Then excited again when I found out there was indeed a Last Airbender Avatar to come.

January 13, 2010
 

©20092010 | by TNB