Monday, January 25, 2010

January 25 2010

Teaching Link of the Day: The Space Station

Tell me about the space missions; tell me about machines
Tell me about dogs, the moon and adventures made of dreams
Tell me about rockets and satellites and photo shots
Tell me about the lives of the ISS astronauts

Game of the Day: Hide and Seek (cheat sheet for the one who can't quite get from Twelve to Thirteen)

Reading of the Day:


Granny Square of the Day: This is a bag made of 4 squares of City Market bags. I am NOT very good at crochetting plarn. Must practice if I care to get any better.

1 comments:

RecycleCindy said...

Hey congrats on your plarn granny bag. Just keep at it. I remember when I first started out crafting with plastic bags, it wasn't too great either. Best wishes and if you need more patterns, come over to visit me. You should try your hand at t-yarn too. :)

January 26, 2010
 

©20092010 | by TNB