Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January 26 2010

Granny Square of the Day: So I've been interested in how my scanner "sees" my yarns. I wanted to see what it would do with VHS tape. I am kind of disappointed, I guess I expected a more stark black and white due to the shininess of the tape. WOO experiments.



Reading of the Day: I finished the book I will send for my Book Club (mentioned in the Thought of the Day January 4th). It's taken me nearly a month to do my part in sending my chain letters and the book. I had to pick a book to read as I had already given away all the books I've already read (that I am going to give away. I will likely not gift my copy of Moby Dick or The Woman in White, or Pamela, or...) Anyway, I hope the reciepient enjoys it. It is a good story.



Thought of the Day: I get paid to be a writer and editor. That's awesome. It's a great job. Sometimes I forget. I just go through my day all routine-like, never really noticing that everything I have I have always wanted. Not many people get to say that.

0 comments:

 

©20092010 | by TNB