Saturday, January 30, 2010

January 30 2010

Adventure of the Day:
I moved my bedroom bookshelf (courtesy of my friend who moved to Hawaii) to my son's room, I moved my yarn dresser (Yes, I have a whole dresser full of yarn, why do you ask?) and craft stuff from my son's room to my daughter's closet, and the closet shelf to my bedroom. The books from my bedroom are still in my bedroom, and the textbooks/homeschooling/teaching resources from my daughter's closet are in my son's room.

That doesn't make sense, does it. I rotated the vessels in room A, B, and C. I retained the contents in room A and switched the contents of rooms B and C. Vessel A is in room B with contents C. Vessel B is in room C with contents B, and Vessel C is in room A with contents A.

That still doesn't make sense. Try this:Justify Full The Point Is! I moved just about 3/4 of all the books I own today, each at least twice. I moved Large Heavy Furniture across my house. I did it by myself. My shoulders are questioning my sanity.

Reading of the Day:
It's got the graphic novel thing, and the letter-literature thing, and dramatic dialogue thing. I didn't get but a couple chapters in before I scolded myself for not moving more books.
Food of the Day: I kinda wanted cookie dough but it always involves measuring and mess. I compared the ingredients on the chocolate chip bag for cookies against the ingredients on the Krustez pancakes. It's the same, nearly, except the mix has no salt, vanilla or brown sugar and has leavening. So I measured 2 cups mix, one cup brown sugar, one cup chocolate chips, 1 tbsp vanilla, and water until it was cookie-dough consistency. I buttered muffin cups (re: leavening) and filled half way, baking (high altitude) at 370 for 12-15 minutes (I nearly forgot about them, so I'm guessing). They are lovely, better with almond milk or coffee than plain.

Granny Square of the Day:
Practicing with smoother color changes. I also found many more of my crochet needles in the "adventure" move, so I could choose something other than small or huge.

0 comments:

 

©20092010 | by TNB