Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 5 2010

Family Development of the Day: My son is 5 today! I have no more babies. They have grown up.

Game of the Day:

The boy opened eight dinosaurs' resting places, carefully removed them from where they've fossilized all these years, and meticulously shoved the pieces together, following slot by slot, number by number. He and I made a Triceratops (it looks just like the one here! The joy of models.) and a Plesiosaurus, which happens to be one of my student's favorite creature.

Food of the Day:

Junct'n Square Pizza re: Spaghetti and Meatballs


Television of the Day:
Avatar: The Last Airbender

1 comments:

supermadchen said...

Oy! Can't believe he is 5 already... Until I get to see him again, he'll always be 2.

January 09, 2010
 

©20092010 | by TNB